Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anna's new swing set

Anna's big present this year was a swing set. She absolutely loves being outside! She really loves the swing and is also getting more interested in the slide too. You can see the swing set from our kitchen & den windows so everytime Anna gets a glimpse she points and squeels for me to take her outside. We are averaging 3 to 4 times a day on the swing this week!
Whew hew!! I got a new swing set for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!


Look at me in my swing--this is so much fun!!!!!


My friend Molly & I are taking a break for a hug.


This swing set is just what I always wanted!


I'm so happy to be ONE!


Anna's new lady bug sandbox.



Anna's new "castle"! She loves her swing set. Thanks for all the hard work in getting it to our house Mamaw & Papaw (they spent hours taking it apart and then Papaw hauled it to Rome on his truck)!

No comments: