Monday, November 16, 2009

October 2009

The last few months have gone by so fast! Having two little girls is so much fun but the days are non-stop!! Basketball practice started officially on October 15th so Jonathan's schedule has gotten more hectic recently. We are adjusting to our new home and being back in Columbus. Anna LOVES her preschool and goes two mornings a week. It gives me a little extra time with Emma and time to work on my online classes (also a chance to go jogging with only the single stroller two days a week). Anna is really into playing pretend these days. It's quite entertaining to watch and often she wants her daddy and I to play right along with her pretend friends. Of course we join right in! Emma is such a blessing! She is a very happy and content baby. Thankfully she is ok with just going with the flow. I drag her around with me on all my errands, jogging, chasing Anna around, etc. and she doesn't seem to mind at all. She's a chubby baby and really looks more like a 6 month old than a 4 month old but I love all of those little rolls and could just eat her up--she's a doll. Anna loves her too and thankfully is really sweet to her and not showing much jealously even up to this point. We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy family! Our sweet little pumpkin, Emma (4 months).
Anna dressed as Snow White; not the best picture of Emma but the only one I got with Anna smiling.
Sweet sisters!
Jonathan loving on his baby girls. He is such a sweet daddy and takes every moment he can to love on these two!! This one was not on Halloween but Anna loves to dress up like a princess :) we think she makes a beautiful one!
A rare picture of me with my babies!

No comments: