Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Off to school!

I didn't get any pictures of the girls on their first day back to school (they go to a mother's morning out on Tuesdays & Thursdays). Yesterday I managed to get a couple of pictures of them before they headed off for the day though. It was fall picture day at their school. Anna LOVES going and Emma is getting more adjusted after lots of tears for the first few weeks. I'm teaching three online classes this semester so I'm thankful for the time they are there so I can either work or run errands. Jonathan is busy with basketball workouts and conditioning; practice officially starts October 15th. We are getting more involved with our new church and are feeling more connected. God amazes me with each move we've made and what He teaches me through the churches we've been a part of. I also feel very blessed because there are about 4 new young couples with children who have also recently just moved to Columbus from other areas and who have joined the church. I know this is not a coincidence and am excited about how God is going to grow all of us as we serve Him together and hopefully grow closer to each other as well! Anna has her 4th birthday coming up next month so hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon :)

No comments: