Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun at Grandma's!

Anna stayed with my mom on Saturday night while Jonathan and I were away in the mountains. She had lots of fun with Grandma and her Mamaw & Papaw got to join in on the fun too. Saturday morning Grandma & Mamaw took Anna to the pumpkin patch, the park and then lunch (where they met Papaw) at Chick-fil-A. The afternoon was filled with lots more playing at Grandma's and another trip to the park on Sunday before we came back. Mom said Anna was perfect while we were gone. While I find perfect hard to believe, I do think they had a great time! Anna got to pick out her own pumpkin to bring home from the pumpkin patch--here it is!
This one is a little to big for me!
Mom had lots of new toys for Anna to play with including this tea set (the tea pot plays "I'm a little tea pot"--too cute) and a doggy doctor playdough set. Spoiled by Grandma!

No comments: