Monday, March 2, 2009

Just being cute!

I was having Anna try on a new dress I got her for spring this evening before bed and she was quite the little model. She said she was a princess and starting dancing all around and then asked her daddy and I to take her picture. Of course I dashed for my camera and was happy to honor her request! She's showing off her pink finger nail polish in the first picture. This is another new thing for her. She begged me to paint her nails on Saturday and has been showing them to everyone; she's so tickled with herself! She's becoming quite the miss priss lately but I love that she likes to be pretty and girly. She is growing up so fast and we are loving every minute of her precious personality!! Look at my pink finger nails!

I feel like a princess!



1 comment:

Crystal Collins said...

She is a princess indeed. Give her a hug and baby girl a pat from us. Love you all!