Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day & Jonathan's Birthday

We celebrated Jonathan's 37th birthday on the Saturday before Mother's Day. His birthday is usually on or very near to Mother's Day so he has to share his celebration. This year he asked if our mom's would come to us for Mother's Day so he could be home for his birthday; they agreed. Mom came earlier in the weekend and his parents on Saturday night. We had a relaxed visit with everyone and mostly just stayed around the house playing with the girls. We are so thankful for both of our mother's! I'm blessed to have a mother who would do anything for me as well as a mother in law who treats me as if I'm one of her own. We love you both!! (Didn't get a good picture with my mom so I'll have to post one in the near future).




No comments: