Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dad's birthday

We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with him on April 10th. It's hard to believe that my parent's are entering their 60's and Jonathan and I are getting closer to 40--my how time flies! We spent the afternoon at my Dad & Marty's house and then out to dinner. My dad is banker by day and a Harley rider by weekend. He wears a suit and tie all week long so when the weekend rolls around he is all Harley gear! It's been fun to see him so into his bike and have something outside of work that he enjoys but I do worry about his safety. We don't see enough of each other but I'm thankful for the short visits we get! Anna especially loves to go visit and eat goldfish with grandpa because he'll give her as many as she wants :) Love you dad!! The girls and I with my dad.
Dad & Marty.

Kevin, Abby & Tyler

Jonny & Anna













No comments: